Official WID (weigh in day) and 5.9 kg (13lb) since the start and 4.2kg since last week.
I am very happy.
It's a week today since I got out of hospital and I'm feeling great.
I know I won't be seeing such major losses on the scale from now on, but it's given me a great headstart, I'm in the eighties and it can only get better.
Willow's toys in order from most favourite are - monkey, hedgie, wubba, flowerpot, ropey, horsie and a variety of sticks. However monkey is getting a little frayed around the edges and has gone to grandma's for some stitching. So yesterday (bump day) our pet store had a 20% off for members so I bought her a moose, whose name is Marvin. She loves it to pieces and has played with Marvin for hours. Here is a picture.
| Willow and new bestie, Marvin. |
Have a great Friday - bring on the weekend!
Cheers,
LJ

Congrats on your awesome loss!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations LJ on such a fantastic start to your journey. I hope I do just as well when I get my band next Thursday.
ReplyDeleteLove the new moose :o)
Awww what a cute doggie!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are doing amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute doggie!
Love that dog!
ReplyDeleteSuch great news! except for the bump! ;) Willow is getting so big too! So glad everything is going so well for you xox
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss, but even more importantly, doing so well healing up after surgery! Keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is adorable! I'm a dog lover myself. I am the proud mother of a mini-dachshund. I'll have to post some pics of him sometime...
ReplyDelete