Well, I am just feeling great. I'm actually wondering if the doctor put anything in my tummy! Apart from some slight tenderness around the 'port hole', I feel totally normal. Amazing.
I did accidentally on purpose step on the scales this morning 'just to see' what was happening on the weight front. As you know I am only going to weigh in on Fridays, and today being Monday I have a full four and half days to go until officially weighing in. But I couldn't help it. And how good was the news? 5.1kg since the doctors. Which means, I am unofficially in the eighties!
I think the confidence is starting to build a little too. I gathered my nerve and am in the process of renewing my teaching registration so I can do some casual/contract teaching over the coming months whilst studying part time.
It's all happening.
Have a great week,
LJ

Congrats......unofficially :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing well.
You are doing sooooo well!
ReplyDeleteI have just read all your blogs, I am a bad friend and only just thought of you today. No excuses, just life :( I've missed so much but have read now and caught up. You are such an amazing writer LJ, you should be a teacher;) I'm so happy for you, you sound so excited and focused and everyone on this blog's support is really helping your spirits I can see. Look forward to reading more entries and a catch up soon xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteDuuuuude this weigh day is going to ROCK for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are in a good place :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great start! Glad you're feeling so well.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I am so happy for you! Are you in the states now, or Australia? Where is your teaching license?
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed reading your updates about surgery. I'll be having surgery in a couple months so it is nice to see someone going through it around the same time. keep the updates coming! :)
ReplyDelete